Today’s phone was spotted on the Walgreen’s Northbrook Campus, but it is not actually a Walgreen phone. This is a guest phone for the adjoining tenant. This is an Avaya 5410 Digital Telephone that has since been discontinued and replaced by the newer Avaya 1400 and 1600 sets.
I found some information from a website talking about the features of this phone.
Avaya 5410 Features
- 5 line x 29 character display (168 x 80 pixel, 4-grayscale)
- 11 Fixed Feature Buttons
- 12 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Integrated Headset Socket, 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible
Compatibility and Requirements
The Avaya 5410 digital telephone is compatible with Avaya IP Office 3.0 or higher
Requires an available digital station port
IP Office R7.0 – IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode.
IP Office R8.0 or higher – IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition